Digital Earned Recognition
DVSA earned recognition for vehicle operators is a new way to prove your organisation meets driver and vehicle standards. Participants regularly share performance information with the DVSA and in return, their vehicles are less likely to be stopped for inspections.
We have been working with the DVSA to develop our Digital Earned Recognition Module since it started. Watch the video below to find out what Earned Recognition is all about…
How can Earned Recognition benefit you?
- Become an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts.
- Become recognised as a DVSA-approved operator on a list on GOV.UK.
- Reduced roadside inspections, allowing for increased efficiency and reduced possibility of fines.
- Reduced DVSA visits to your site.
- The peace of mind that you are hitting your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and have all of the data to present when required.
- Use of the DVSA’s Earned Recognition marque on your website.
We are proud to work with the Accelerator team and appreciated their full support that helped us to become the first firm in Scotland to get this award.Jill Ferguson – Ferguson Transport Ltd
Our Accelerator system will track a set list of KPIs for you, without you having to do anything outside of entering your jobs into the system as you normally would. Reports are automatically submitted to the DVSA via Accelerator every 4 weeks, this will inform if you’ve missed any of the KPIs by a set amount. If this occurs, DVSA will work with you to fix the issue.
Want more information on how our DVSA Earned Recognition module could benefit you? Give us a call on 0844 375 4315