Plant and Equipment Hire Management
Want more flexibility with your hire contracts?
Our comprehensive hire management module provides options to set up both spot and fixed hire contracts. User-defined settings provide flexibility to set up vehicle type and duration rates for daily, weekly, monthly, and fixed cost terms. Unlimited special rates can be set up. Whether you hire equipment, vehicles, or anything in between, our hire module will benefit you!
Ensure your equipment is fit for hire by carrying out maintenance work. Our customisable inspection sheets can be linked as a default to any asset, reducing repetitive tasks, and improving your efficiency.
Our financial module links directly to Sage and Exchequer to support your entire accounting process. Easily print and send hire invoices directly from Accelerator at any time. Never lose an invoice again.
Easily generate real-time reports on hire availability, past and present contracts, hire invoice lists and much more. Reports are constantly being added to suit our customers as they grow.
Do you carry out your own repair work? Keep track of all work carried out and make sure that every job is completed on time. Our service desk offers full history on all job information and costs.
Don't know which site your digger is at? Accelerator allows for full traceability meaning you can get instant access to hire locations, and hire dates ensuring you get paid what you're owed.
Not only do we provide you with award-winning software, our friendly team of professional are on hand to provide support and training to ensure you get the most out of Accelerator. We are here to help you.
• Available vehicles can be assigned if free for the date period, including multiple vehicle assignments to each contract.
• Additional cost elements such as deliveries and collections, environmental, fuel and cleaning charges can be added to any contract as well as driver’s license and insurance details.
• Mileage allowances, including additional mileage costs.
• Additional cost elements such as deliveries and collections, environmental, fuel, and cleaning charges can be added to any contract as well as drivers license and insurance details.
• Hire management and report screens are provided to show hires due out and due in and contract status.
• For ongoing monthly contracts, an end of month invoicing screen is available that automates the batch preparation and posting of invoices to Sage accounts.
• To see all of this and much more, book a demo below.